Electric pallet truck safe operation rules
Electric pallet trucks are medium storage and handling equipment, which are widely used in factories, workshops, warehouses, airports, shopping malls, logistics, express delivery, etc. Everyone is using special attention to its safe operation.
1. Driver's requirements: The operator of the truck must undergo professional operation training, unfamiliar with the vehicle and those who have not received professional training should not use it;
2. Driver's rights, duties and responsibilities: The driver must clarify his rights and obligations. He has been trained in the operation of the truck and is familiar with the contents of the operating instructions. If the truck used is pedestrian-controlled, then the driver Personnel must also wear safety shoes when operating;
3. Prohibition of unauthorized use: The driver is responsible for the truck during work. He must prevent unauthorized persons from driving or maneuvering the truck. It is strictly forbidden to use the truck to carry or upgrade personnel;
4. Faults and defects: The truck must be notified to the manager immediately if there is a fault or defect. If the truck cannot be operated safely (for example, wheel wear or brake failure), it must be stopped until it is completely repaired;
5. Safe operation and environmental protection: The contents of this chapter of inspection and maintenance operations must be performed by means of time intervals on the maintenance list;
Note: The components on the truck, especially the safety devices, must not be changed without permission, and the operating speed of the vehicle must not be changed. All original spare parts are verified by the Quality Assurance Department. To ensure the safety and reliability of the handling of the truck, only the spare parts of the manufacturer must be used. Replacement parts such as oils and fuels must be disposed of in accordance with applicable environmental protection regulations.
Want to know more content click this link