Factory forklift charging regulations and precautions
Forklifts play a very important role in the logistics system of enterprises, and they are the main force in material handling equipment. It is widely used in various departments of the national economy such as stations, ports, airports, factories, and warehouses. China began manufacturing forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the material handling of most enterprises has been separated from the original manual handling, replaced by the mechanized handling of forklifts.
The factory forklift charging has the following standards or specifications:
1. The battery should be well ventilated at the place where it is charged or stored. It has ventilation and ventilation facilities to prevent flammable gas from exploding.
2. The forklift is not allowed to smoke in the charging room, and any open flames and sparks are generated. It is forbidden to make a call in the charging room. If you need to make a call, please go outside the charging room.
3. Open the cover of the battery while charging. All battery covers must be securely sealed to prevent debris from entering.
4. The charging room must be equipped with 2 bottles of fire extinguishers.
5. Before each battery is charged, the dust on the surface of the battery must be cleaned with compressed air before the battery can be charged.
6. After each battery is added to the battery liquid, the surface of the battery must be wiped clean with a damp cloth to prevent static electricity.
7. Unplugging the charging plug during charging will cause an arc, so first turn off the charging switch (press the stop button) before you can unplug it.
8. Rubber gloves should be used when inspecting or maintaining the battery to avoid electric shock.
If you want to know more, you can click on this link.