What are the requirements for the assembly and adjustment of the forklift steering axle?
The requirements for the assembly and adjustment of the forklift steering axle are：
After the steering axle is assembled, there must be a correct connection and fit clearance between the parts.
1) The clearance between the steering knuckle and the knuckle pin shaft should be no more than 0.1mm.
2) The end gap between the steering knuckle and the steering axle is generally 0.05-0.1mm. If the end gap is too large, an adjustment washer can be added for adjustment.
3) Needle roller bearing between steering knuckle shaft and steering axle, the large clearance should be no more than 0.1mm.
4) After the steering axle hub bearing is filled with grease, tighten the hub bearing to adjust the fixing nut. When turning the wheel is difficult, the nut should be returned 1/5 times and the lock washer should be installed. It should be flexible when turning the wheel, and it should be possible to feel the axial gap when the wheel is pulled.
5) Adjust the parallelism of the hub, the error should be no more than 1mm, can be adjusted by adjusting the steering rod screw, and tighten the stop nut after adjustment.
6) Adjust the corner. Lift the steering axle up, turn the hub to the left end position, adjust the steering cylinder piston rod, then pad the spring washer and tighten the nut.
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.