diesel forklift for sale diesel forklift truck manufacturers
Material Handing Equipment's Special Vehicle Cause of Oil Leak
Common causes of vehicle oil spills are the following:
1. Problems with the quality of parts of special vehicles, raw materials for parts or manufacturing processes;
2. Improper assembly of high speed, with unclean surfaces, gasket damage, displacement, or failure to install according to operating specifications.
3. Unstable tightening nuts, slip wire breaks, loose locks, etc., cause work failure.
4. After long-term use, the sealing material wears too much, aging, deformation and failure.
5. Too much oil, too much oil or wrong oil.
6. Parts (such as side covers and thin-walled parts) are deformed at the joint surface and the housing is damaged, causing the lubricating oil to leak out.
7. After the plugs and check valves are blocked, due to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the case, oil leakage may occur at weak sealing points.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this